1. Search engine optimization Marketing
  2. Social Media Marketing
  3. Display Marketing
  4. Mobile Marketing
  5. Pay-per-click Marketing

I have chosen search engine optimization as my first marketing tool because there is a demand for the service and a gap in the market. This will allow AOPA’s skilled contacts to target consumers whom are looking for a service of this type to find our product. Secondly I have chosen social media marketing because our client has a limited budget but has skilled people willing to put in time we will be able to capitalize on unpaid advertising through social media to create brand awareness and gain traffic to our web application. We can also use a small amount of budget for paid advertising through social media to network target. Since our application is a new service we will want to use some of the budget for paid advertising. I have placed Display Marketing third on the list so that we can gain awareness of our product/service from potential consumers who may not realize they need this particular problem solved, but we can fill the gap in the market.Hopefully through our first three marketing channels we will be able too gain data so that we can utilize our fourth marketing channel; Mobile marketing. We can use mobile marketing through sending out emails, SMS and MMS messages to potential customers. I have left Pay-per-click advertising as our last option for marketing channels. This is because our client has a limited budget and pay-per-click advertising has the potential to become very expensive without necessarily getting the benefit of actual sales or profit.